RUReady helps you to assess your English and Maths skills and you can do this online!
- Before you start you will need to Register here
- Do the Initial Assessments for English and Maths and answer the online questions to help you find the best course level to study
- Skip through any answers you do not know
- Each assessment should only take about 30 minutes
- Print a report showing your English and Maths levels that helps you to decide on the best TAFE course level of study
- You can use the diagram below to match your results to a TAFE Course Level.
|RUReady Result Level
||TAFE Course Level
|Pre Level 1
||Certificate IV and above
To find out your strengths and weaknesses take a further Diagnostic assessment
To know what you are good at and where you need more help, take the Diagnostic Assessments, then
- Print your results to get your personalised Individual Learning Plan (ILP)
- The ILP shows the areas that you need to practise and there are matching activities and answers in RUReady that you can complete any time to improve your English and Maths skills
Never used RUReady before – you need to register here: RUReady Enquiry Form.
- You will receive an email with your username and password
- When you have your username and password:
- Accept the of using this service and log in here:
Are you currently studying and need help with your studies?
If you are already doing a course and need help with your reading, writing, maths or general studies, request support by completing our online Referral form.
TAFE NSW provide support for:
- Course work, notetaking
- Preparing for exams
- Assignments, essays
- Research skills
- Reading and understanding course texts and notes
- Using computers for study
- Writing reports/procedures
How do I get this support?
- Call our friendly customer service staff on 13 7974 who can complete a referral for you
Already registered to use RUReady?
I accept the terms and conditions
of using this service: