If you need help or have questions you need answered, our Student Support Officers are your first point of contact.
They are located within the Customer Service Centres at each TAFE SWSi college.
They provide assistance and refer you to support services available to help you with your studies.
Student Support Officer can:
To get in touch with a Student Support Officer please call 13 7974
- assist you by referring you to Career Planning and Counselling Services available at your college
- put you in touch with our Teacher Consultant who can link you to course content support and/or literacy and numeracy support
- offer general information related to courses and study options
- support you with your literacy and numeracy needs by linking you to and assisting you to gain access to the online ‘RUReady’ tool
- show you how to access ‘YourTutor’ that will support you after hours with your assignments
- provide you with access to ‘Career Voyage’ - our career planning tool that is offered free to students
- link you to our online eRecognition tool.
or read the Student Support Services flyer.