As a student at TAFE SWSi, you can rely on us to provide all the support and information you need, when you need it.
Whether it’s information about our tutoring service, assessments and examinations or financial assistance– we’ve got it covered.
Find out more about:
• learner portal
• career development and counselling services
• financial assistance – including VET student Loans and payment plans
• fee-free options
• travel concessions
• apprenticeship and traineeship information, including benefits for apprentices
• your rights and responsibilities
• Every Students Guide to Assessments.
• work health and safety
• refunds, deferrals and withdrawals
• course fees
• support with literacy and numeracy
• disability support
• support for aboriginal students
• childcare centres
• how to suggest improvements and make complaints
• student discipline and behaviour policy
To download our full Student Services Guide in English click here.
To download our full Student Services Guide in Arabic click here.
To download our full Student Services Guide in Chinese click here.
To download our full Student Services Guide in Vietnamese click here.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Please call 13 7974 and one of our customer service officers will happy to assist.
Did you know?
CRICOS Provider Code 00591E | ABN 31 992 541 522 | RTO 90008 |
Website privacy statement