Your Student Portal
During enrolment you will receive a username and password which will give you access to your Student Portal.
To login click on the button below.
Once logged in you can access:
- My Details - add/change your personal details here.
- My Learning Plan - your Learning Plan is a complete view of your pathway to your chosen qualification
- My Results - view your results, contact teachers via email, and generate a Student Assessment Guide (SAG)
- My Financials - pay your fees and charges online, view outstanding and previous payments or print a fee statement
- My Timetable - view your timetable
- My Reports - you can choose to generate reports relating to your fee statement or your assessment results.
If you cannot access student e-services, such as Moodle, it may be that you are not up-to-date with your course payments. Please go to the Student Portal to pay.
If you have unpaid fees on completion of your course, you will not receive a testamur certificate .
Your Student e-Services
When you enrol with TAFE SWSi, you will have access to a range of e-services to support your study.
You can study anywhere, anytime. We have the technology to help you study while at school, college, work or home.
Some of the tools we use are:
- Video and web conferencing
Talk to your teacher to find out which tools you will be using.
If you don't have access to a computer or the internet, you can use the facilities in a college library
You can see if you have the required skills to undertake eLearning study options by trying our free online course: Prepare for eLearning.
|Moodle (swsi.edu.au/moodle) will give you access to courses online. It will allow you to stay connected with your teachers and fellow students, get study resources, take quizzes and see results.
Your teacher will provide you with login details if Moodle is being used in your class, you then use your Student Portal username and password to login to Moodle.
The YourTutor service is live, online help with your study questions and available to TAFE SWSi students at no cost.
Think of it as after-hours help just for you.
Visit our YourTutor page for more information.
Do you have the skills to complete your qualification?
Use the RUReady online assessment tools to:
- get important information about your skills,
- help you to make a decision about the right course, and
- find out if you have any skill gaps.
Visit our RUReady page for more information.
Video and web conferencing
You may have access to video conferencing and web conferencing via Adobe Connect.
Check with your teacher for further details.
Once you choose a qualification you can enjoy the freedom to submit your recognition of prior learning (RPL) evidence from anywhere and at any time that suits your work/life balance. Qualifications gained through recognition have the same value as those gained through course work at TAFE SWSi.
eRecognition can accommodate most types of evidence.
Evidence is any information that you gather and provide to an assessor to show that you have the skills required to gain recognition.
To start, enrolled students click on the "Sign in" at the top of the page, or click on the faculty page links to get more information about qualifications delivered, or do a search by qualification.