Macarthur Building Industry Skills Centre (MBISC)
Get a start on a great career in the building industry at TAFE SWSi’s Macarthur Building Industry Skills Centre (MBISC), where you can study a range of building industry trade and pre-vocational courses in our specialist training centre located in the Ingleburn industrial area.
Why study at the MBISC?
We offer flexible study options including eLearning, workplace training and assessment, as well as access to the most up-to-date plant, equipment and resources and training on real building projects that will give you relevant industry experience.
- Certificate III Carpentry Trade course
- Pre-apprenticeship Carpentry programs where students construct houses in various onsite locations
- Pre-employment program in Carpentry
- Customised workforce development courses to meet specific industry needs such as Waterproofing and Traffic Control Blue and Yellow Card
Click here for a list of courses
If you are unable to secure an apprenticeship, a great alternative is a pre-employment course designed to get you the career you want.
These courses are great because they will;
- teach you the basics, giving you introductory skills for an apprenticeship or entry into the building and construction industry
- you will learn skills that will help you get a job and
- your completed units of study will count towards a Certificate III trade qualification.
- Carpentry (pre-apprenticeship)
- Construction Pathways Pre-employment in Carpentry
Call 13 7974 now to find out how you can build a career with skills that will last a lifetime.
Find us at:
2 Austool Place
Ingleburn NSW 2565