TAFE SWSi offer a range of full-time courses that lead toward internationally recognised qualifications. Students can choose from a range of vocational courses from certificates, to diplomas and advanced diplomas. Start searching for your course now! Click here for Advanced search
Your search for "Wall-and-Floor-Tiling-" found the following results
This course is for people who want to work in the primary trades in the
construction industry, with the exception of plumbing.
The qualification is designed to introduce you to recognised trade callings in
the construction industry. The electives are structured to allow choice from
areas of trade skills as an introduction to a range of occupations.
This course is for people who want to develop some of the skills needed to:
- participate in a learning environment;
- engage in vocational education and training;
- engage with the community.
You may do this by:
- attending classes or workshops;
- learning by distance or online;
- taking part in workplace or community activities.