Liverpool College is another SWSi college brimming with history, with a number of significant buildings designed by the convict architect Francis Greenway, dating back to 1813.
Over 7,000 students attend Liverpool College each year to update their skills, gain a promotion at work, learn specialist skills, or set out on a new career path altogether.
Located close to the main suburban bus and train system, the college is easily accessible with experienced and qualified professional staff to help you achieve your educational and career goals. We have state-of-the-art facilities including onsite training hairdressing and beauty salons open to the public, and we currently host the University of Western Sydney’s Medical School.
Our student population is multicultural and varied, and includes high school students, apprentices and trainees, mature students and international students who are advancing their chosen careers or exploring the opportunities that are provided by our courses. Others are building bridges to further education and employment through specific programs or Outreach courses.
We also offer a number of pathways from TAFE to university including:
- Australian Graduate Management Consortium with Charles Sturt University (AGMC)
- Bachelor of Applied Management through Federation University
The College also encompasses the nearby Education and Training Centre located on the corner of Bigge and Moore Streets. The centre provides education, training and consultancy services to business, industry and the community with a focus on the delivery of training to develop a globally competitive workforce for local business and industry.
The Education and Training Centre also provides English Language Training for overseas students through the TAFE International Education Centre (TIEC).
We offer a range of courses such as:
- skills for work and study
- accounting and finance
- beauty and nail therapy
- business administration
- business studies
- human resources
- training and Assessment
To read more about our historic beginnings, view our college history page.
Liverpool, NSW 2170
College Office hours
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (during semester)
- Parking is not available on college grounds during the day.
- Parking during the evening is available at a fee. Please contact the college for more information on 13 7974.
- Limited street parking is available – please check street signs.
- Liverpool College has hairdressing and beauty salons that provide services to the general public at reduced rates, as students are in training. Call 13 7974 for more information or to make a booking.
- Liverpool College is also home to the Liverpool Education and Training Centre (ETC), located on the corner of Bigge and Moore Streets, Liverpool. The centre provides education, training and consultancy services to business. It also provides English language training for overseas students through the TAFE International Education Centre (TIEC). View the TIEC map here.
Your TAFE SWSi college has a range of student services available to help you through your studies.
Our student services include: