The Chullora campus of Lidcombe College houses the Building and Training Centre and trains over 2000 students each year.
We are located only five minutes drive from Lidcombe College and are a short walk to local transport facilities.
The campus offers a comprehensive range of courses in:
- construction carpentry and joinery
- residential building studies
- electrical and industrial electronics.
We also provide a full range of student support services including customer service, canteen, library, learning support, counselling and careers advice.
Corner Muir Rd and Worth St
Chullora, NSW 2190
- An entry fee of $3.00 per entry applies for all students seeking to park on the grounds of the College. This fee is charged at the gate, through a student’s TAFECard. Money can be credited to the TAFECard using kiosks located in the Canteen sitting area at Chullora Campus and in the Library at Lidcombe College. Payment of this fee does not guarantee a parking space within the College grounds.
- Bicycle parking is available on college grounds.
- Street parking is also available – please check street signs.
Your TAFE SWSi college has a range of student services available through Lidcombe College to help you through your studies.
Our student services include: